Thursday, August 30, 2012
Monday, August 27, 2012
When you move or paste an anti-aliased selection, some of the pixels surrounding the selection border are included with the selection. This can result in a fringe or halo around the edges of the pasted selection. These Matting commands let you edit unwanted edge pixels:
- Defringe replaces the color of any fringe pixels with the colors of nearby pixels containing pure colors (those without background color). For example, if you select a yellow object on a blue background and then move the selection, some of the blue background is selected and moved with the object. Defringe replaces the blue pixels with yellow ones.
- Remove Black Matte and Remove White Matte are useful when you want to paste a selection anti-aliased against a white or black background onto a different background. For example, anti-aliased black text on a white background has gray pixels at the edges, which are visible against a colored background.
To decrease a fringe on a selection:
- Choose Layer > Matting > Defringe.
- Enter a value in the Width text box for the distance to search for replacement pixels. In most cases, a distance of 1 or 2 pixels is enough.
- Click OK.
- Choose Layer > Matting > Remove Black Matte or Layer > Matting > Remove White Matte.
Sunday, August 26, 2012
Saturday, August 25, 2012
Description:The award-winning application for everyone who loves to draw! Sketch, paint, and draw with a professional-grade app that is easy-to-use for every artist. Autodesk® SketchBook® Pro sketching software for Windows or Mac computers is a fun and intuitive paint and drawing app, and can transform your computer into an ideal artist’s toolkit. With tools designed for professional artists, illustrators, and designers, the easy-to-use interface can help unlock the artist in everyone. SketchBook Pro is specifically designed to work with pen tablets, such as Wacom® Bamboo™, Intuos®, and Cintq® products, or with Windows® tablet devices to deliver an authentic drawing experience.
Free up the sketching process with ultra-responsive digital pencils, pens, markers, paintbrushes, and airbrushes. Even customize your own brushes.
Draw Styles & Guide tools, like French curves, help you create clean and nearly precise strokes.
Layers let you build up and organize a drawing.
Incorporate your own images by dragging and dropping, or import into layers.
Familiar tools, like pencils, paintbrushes, markers, airbrushes, erasers, flood fill tools, and smudge brushes make it easier to get started.
Easy access to tools and commands in the intuitive and customizable menus.
Annotate images quickly by importing images and adding comments on top.
Size: 28MB / 54MB
Links: HOMEPAGE- NFO
W: NETLOAD – UPLOADED – RAPiDGATOR M: NETLOAD – UPLOADED – RAPiDGATOR
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Monday, August 13, 2012
Monday, August 6, 2012
Sunday, August 5, 2012
Featured Visualizer: Zernan Suarez
Some of us can still recognize these excellent images done in Vray SketchUp. Who could believe that most of these works were done with the old VraySU 1.05.33.Well, the man behind them is Zernan Suarez, aka "Zdesign". Zernan is one of the famous visualizer at http://www.cgpinoy.org/ using Google SketchUp and VraySU. I myself is a fan and follower of this man. I love the way he creates his scene with dramatic lighting. Zernan's is also a generous and regular contributor of excellent tutorials when it comes to visualization.
. . .
If you remember, this vray for sketchup rendered image is one of my entry in September 2010 Chaos Group Vray Render Contest and it's included in one of the pages of CatchUp – SketchUcation Community News – Edition 1
r e n d e r e n g i n e s
V-Ray Artlantis Indigo Vue Podium POV-Ray The SketchUp to POV-Ray plugin IRender Kerkythea Keyshot LightUp Lightwave 3D Studio Max Accurender Lumion ShaderLight ArchiCAD Blender Carrara Carrara Pro Carrara 3D Basics Cheetah Cinema 4D Collada Fryrender iClone IDX Renditioner LuxRender Thea Maxwell Live Interior 3D Mental Ray Mitsuba Modo Octane Fotosketcher Piranesi Revit Spirit Subdo Sunflow TrueSpace TurboSketch Twilight Render VIZ Arion Bunkspeed Shot Fluid Ray (integrated in SU) Raylectron Rhino3d